Tuesday 11 July 2017

You have been spared!

I lost 2 lbs this week! So no photo of my flab will be forthcoming I am pleased to say. And I'm sure you're just as pleased to hear.

Not sure how this weight loss was achieved. My Fitbit scores are a little better than the week before and I did spend an hour or so in a very hot soft play centre scrambling after grandsons. I say scrambling because apparently what I was doing didn't count as steps! 

I am having a little treat tonight: we have a bowl of home-grown gooseberries in the fridge that really must be used! So crumble it is. And then I'll have the rest of the week to work it off.

But I mustn't let this go to my head. It can either be an incentive - I've made a good start and will continue - or a noncentive (or whatever the opposite is) - I've lost weight so can over-indulge frequently.

Oh yes, and I've cancelled my Rosemary Conley online membership. Waste of money really. It wouldn't have been if I'd used it properly I'm sure but being accountable to an invisible morph doesn't work for me. So now it's just you and me, people.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your weight loss I managed 2 pounds too this week.. wa-hooo we are winning the beat the flab race!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, that's brilliant 😊
    I have something similar to a fitbit which links to scales and an app in my phone, I'm finding that really useful. I've just cut out certain things, cut down on others, I think I need to exercise more. So far I ve lost 11 lbs.

    ReplyDelete