Tuesday 26 September 2017

Skip to the ... a&e department, my darling

Okay, that's 100 skips done.

And it's nearly finished me. I can barely type for panting. And I only managed to do about 7 at a time before I'd either trip over the rope or have to rest. Dear me, I need to get back into exercise.

Speaking of which I have ordered a new fitbit - or rather a vivofit, an old model of a different make that is less than half the price of a fitbit. It turns out that the manufacturers of Fitbit don't offer repairs. The best they do is give you 20 or 25% off your next purchase. 

My heart is still thumping.

And I am investigating Slimming World classes. I really liked the Rosemary Conley class because it was followed by exercise but there don't seem to be any in my region.

There is a local SW class on Wednesday at 5.00 pm. 

Watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. You could try Weight Watchers, it is a really good plan and they focus on exercise as well as diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know people doing SW at the moment and I've been with them before, Cheryl. But I know that basically I need to eat fewer calories and use more!

    ReplyDelete